A Full-Service Dental Office in Selinsgrove, PA
As a full-service dental office in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, Valley Dental Group is focused on providing long-term general restorative and cosmetic dental procedures for patients of all ages. Our primary goal is to help each patient achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. Though we primarily consider ourselves to be a cosmetic dental practice, it’s important for patients to remember that strong, healthy, attractive teeth are not just cosmetic.
Dr. Agoglia and his staff have extensive training and experience with many types of dental procedures, including dental implants, laminates and crowns and bridges, ensuring great fit and functionality, as well as the best cosmetic outcome. All aspects of a full restorative program are performed at Valley Dental Group, including fillings, root canals and oral surgery.
Maintaining Healthy Smiles for Our Patients
Our hygiene program is responsible for not only regular healthy cleanings but also advanced periodontal maintenance procedures, such as scaling and root planing (S&RP). High-tech digital diagnostic x-rays are taken at every visit and a full exam is done by our dentist. Our goal is to help every patient maintain a healthy, full set of teeth through the following dental services and specializations:
- Crowns – Caps used to cover weakened teeth (porcelain or gold)
- Bridges – Used to replace missing teeth and fill gaps (non-removable)
- Partials – Used to fill gaps and replace missing teeth (removable with metal or plastic clips)
- Laminates – Used for front teeth to improve smile appearance
- Inlays/Onlays – Used as a healthy and aesthetic alternative to large white fillings
- Bleaching – “Get that Hollywood smile” and take years off your appearance in ONE HOUR!
- Fillings – Used to prevent additional decay in teeth with cavities (silver (amalgam) or white (resin) fillings are used and we can also replace large amalgam fillings with resin fillings for an improved cosmetic appearance)
- Implants – Used to replace missing teeth by implanting a post into the jaw onto which a porcelain crown is then attached
- Root Canals (Endodontics) – We’re skilled in root canals to save severely decayed teeth
- Extractions – Used as a last resort to save a tooth
- Nightguards – Used for TMJ and teeth clenching that causes tooth breakage and wear
- Digital X-rays – Used to provide immediate x-rays with improved diagnostics and less radiation
- Dental Implants – Used to replace missing teeth for improved speech, comfort, self-esteem and cosmetic appearance
- ZOOM! Whitening – Used to whiten your teeth in just ONE HOUR with state-of-the-art technology
- CEREC® Crowns – Used to restore teeth with state-of-the-art crowns in a single appointment
Our Commitment to Our Patients
Valley Dental Group P.C. is committed to our patients and understanding and caring for their specific dental needs. Whenever possible, we’ll educate and motivate them to make a long-term investment in their dental care and smile. We understand that we’re here FOR our patients and BECAUSE of them.
Should you ever have any questions or concerns about our dental services or should you wish to schedule an appointment at our Selinsgrove dental office, we encourage you to contact us. A member of our friendly, knowledgeable team will return your inquiry as quickly as possible.